Friday, May 8, 2009

Thursday

It's been one tiring day. But I was happy.

Finished cleaning my entire apartment after a long day at work (been doing a bit of studying too), washing all the clothes, tidying up my drawers (oh, they were in a shameful mess), ironing (this was when I wished that I had a robot programmed to iron my clothes), packing for WTR tomorrow, talking to Ben on the phone, talking to Pig on Gtalk... etcetera.

Treated myself to roti canai at the mamak stall downstairs after I finished cleaning up the house...and a facial mask after I finished packing:P - Positive reinforcement for good behavior I suppose, these rewards...

Love it when my apartment's spick and span like this. I can probably eat off the floor, mind you!

Now... I've got this problem though. There's a lizard hiding somewhere in my wardrobe, and I daren't open up that section now - just in case, it decides to jump out - which is ridiculous anyway, because if I keep it closed, how will he get out? (Probably starve his guts out while he searches for an escape route of some sort.) However, I'm weighing in the odds that he might bring in more of his friends...to live with him.

It's the suitcase section btw. Thankfully, he's not hanging out with my knickers!

*Shudder*

Please, Mr. Lizard - don't decide to make your home in my suitcase.

Yours sincerely,
One whose hairs stand on end at the thought of you gallivanting about in my wardrobe...

3 comments:

Pig said...

LOLx!! Cicak man!! Be careful..he might just fall in love with Barbie (ur school bag :P)

Grace-Melody Moo said...

wei....I do have a hot pink suitcase in that compartment, k. do you think lizards like pink?

Pig said...

if superman is in red...i think cicakman wants pink... careful... LOLx

 

Free Blog Counter