Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday: For an extra credit...

The seminary wrote back to me and told me, "Yes, you can add one more course, as long as you can handle the work."

That sounds a little scary... Well, at least I have a week in between the 2nd course and 3rd course, to piah all my assignments...

There was a gigantic, mean-looking cockroach scuttling about in my apartment last night. I saw it in the dark, got a shock, and upon a closer look - it freaked me out... being so fat and black. I kinda froze in my tracks. Think it saw me too, and got frightened. So it ran behind a cupboard. And I'm not interested to find out if it's still there. I was just too exhausted to go on a wild-goose (roach) chase, armed with a broom. Also, it would have done more damage to my back.

*Help!!!*

I might take the easy way out. There's a insecticide spray specially for roaches. And another one for lizards. I saw them in Tesco's the other day, when I was shopping for church supplies. I guess my condition warrants the purchase. But....

I don't want to have to pick-up the lizard and roach myself after they suffocate!

Lunching with Ben today. I'm excited, coz I don't usually get to do this on a weekday or actually, I've never gone out with him for lunch on a work-day. TGIF!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just pick up a newspaper and smack it good! lol! there are A LOT of cockroaches in my house, too. but the cockroaches here are a lot smaller than the ones in singapore. singapore's is damn scary! and the cockroaches here are smarter. they only come out at night. once the light is off, they come out to party!
good luck on your major decision...you can do anything through Him who gives you strength!

tairven said...

got insecticide for lizards ar? which brand? I also wanna buy! so many lizards at home I tak tahan.

For roaches, just buy Family brand roach poison. Those round round things. Put in a dark corner in the kitchen and bathroom. I use that, and we're roach free..... but not lizard free!

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Sophia, you are one touch chic!:P I don't even dare smack the roaches with newspaper!:P

Tairvlyn, there is one brand. That day I saw it in Tesco's. If I'm not mistaken it was a green bottle. I hate lizards. They are dirtying the floor and the walls. Very, very annoying.

 

Free Blog Counter