Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday

Before Pig thinks I've been eaten up by the monster roach in my house or I've dropped off from the face of this earth... I decided to blog today.

Shopping for low-cost, fragrant biscuits at Pulau Tikus...

Been MIA the whole weekend and yesterday too. Busy, busy, busy. Been pigging out on the biscuits I got from Pulau Tikus too! They are cheap but really yummy!!! *Slurrrp*

Watched 'Angels and Demons' on Friday night. Can't say that I really liked it extremely much, although it was pretty exciting and kept us at the edge of our seats. I've never really been a big fan of the series anyway. We went for tong yuen after the movie. It's a Chinese traditional sweet dessert soup, usually eaten to celebrate the break of the Winter Solstice in the Chinese Calendar. In Penang (I'm sure, in many other places too), you get to eat that all year round! Yummmm! Love the ginger water, and the big balls made from glutinous rice flour, then filled with chopped peanuts and sugar, or red-bean. It held just the right amount of sweetness (I opted for black cane sugar, instead of white sugar), and when I bit into the balls, the fillings oozed out and sent my endorphins soaring!


Was at church on Saturday afternoon for MPC. This session was even better than the first.

Had a good CG on Saturday night. Our CG went past midnight this time. @_@ But it was because we were spending quite some time in sharing and prayer. Good stuff. Someone finally broke her record of not going back home past midnight. Not me. Hehe. A sister-in-Christ.

Sunday - we met up with Aunty Ailin and Uncle Cheah after church, in the evening. They treated us to a meal at 747 (YMCA).

Monday was spent having coffee with the Lord (if you guys are wondering what that means, well, it just means, I go on a coffee-date with God. Take my journal along, read my bible, talk to Him, write in my journal, drink coffee, talk somemore...etc. It's just like how we'd go on any coffee-date with any friend. Just that the someOne I'm pouring out my heart to is invisible and sitting in the chair opposite to me.) Then there's also a mega sales going on in Jaya Jusco, and I snitched a good pair of bright pink heels for only RM10! It was so impressive and pink that I just had to buy it, since I hardly go shopping for heels and sandals anyway! I wonder what's that going to go with... *Thinks hard of the clothes in the wardrobe*

*Gulllllp* Just remembered that I have tons of laundry to do.

This week's going to be kinda heavy. But I'm really having fun. Will be travelling in and out of Penang from this Friday onwards. Hoping for good weather. First to Langkawi for 3 days... then back to Penang for one day. And to KL on the 2nd of June (Tuesday). Will be bus-ing back to Penang on the 5th of June.

Then tomorrow morning, I will be meeting up with.... my cousin, SH and cousin brother-in-law!:) Yeah, CBIL is actually from Penang, and the both of them are back in Penang for a break. (Term-break should have already started at STM) And I got a happy surprise when SH called me yesterday night. Yipppeeees! Can't wait. The last time we talked, back in CNY, I was still pretty unsettled about life. My applications with MBTS were only half-done, I hadn't gone for the interview yet, I was pretty unhappy about many things... But today, it's all different! Praise God.

Something CBIL (who's also a seminary student in another seminary in Seremban) told me back then: "When you finally do get into the seminary, don't think it's all heaven there! There ought to be all kinds of interesting characters, since we are yet imperfect human beings!"

Pretty much prepares me for June, hey! Geez, thanks, CBIL!:P But yeah, precious words from a precious brother who's gone ahead of me.

Then, it's lunch with Pig tomorrow... looking forward to it! Yeeah! And MLM at church at night...

Lots of laundry to be done today. (Why am I repeating myself?) I haven't gone to see the doctor for my back yet, btw...but it's feeling somewhat better surprisingly. Must be all the prayers. Thanks guys!!!:)

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter