Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Haven't stopped working since I came to church in the morning... Phew! But good also la. There has been absolutely no time to be depressed, almost. I was so tired yesterday that I didn't go for the Maundy Thursday service, even though I had initially planned on going. But I managed to snitch some sermon notes from Pig. :)

Had a little 'emergency' at noon somemore:P Had to rush back home, and rush back to the office to continue printing Easter Sunday bulletins before our faithful team of bulletin staplers and folders (Aunty Yeok Lin and Aunty Avril) arrived. Nearly got into another accident - but it's not my fault.

You guys from Trinity know that turning just before we arrive at the church gates - when you are coming from Scotland Road/Penang Turf Club right? There has been at least 3 car accidents at that junction in the past 2 weeks. You are not supposed to U-turn there, ok. There was this driver who shocked me by U-turning at that junction, just when I was turning out in front of Srigim Hospital - nearly banged me somemore. Sigh, then I felt bad because I forgot that I was in front of a HOSPITAL. And you're not supposed to sound the horn - but I did:P

But I'm pretty thankful that nothing happened. Praise God for that.

Anyway, no visitations the whole day. Just office work... We've been so busy this week that I've been giving Mcd's good business:P I've been eating that for lunch for 3 days in a row already. Since it's right across the road. I'm so sick of fast-food already. I'm craving for the good ol' economic rice with veggies and curry tofu. Next week, NO MC'DONALD's! I promise!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

NO artery-clogging-cholesterol-boosting MCDONALD'S! lol
Happy Easter, and thanks for the comment :)

 

Free Blog Counter