Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My weekend...

... Been trying to get into this book - a very well written one by the Consumer's Association of Penang. You can tell that I got a bit bored:P ~ I stopped before I reached the middle of the book. Conveniently 'ter-left' the book at Ben's place somemore... hehe. (ssshhhh...) Oh well, I will definitely continue reading the book some other time. *sticks out tongue* It did help me to plan my budget a little.

Oh dear. Yeah. About the budget... I'm still trying to work things out. Feel so fickle :S/


Not to mention, I have reports to write this week...

Went to visit the 'muara' of Sg. Pinang (the part which leads into the sea - I forgot what's the term for that! - Um, river mouth?:P)

Somemore fisherman villages...

Penang Bridge in the distance... (makes me a little homesick *sniff*)
Houses facing the sea... Nice houses, mind you! But I don't think I'd like staying near the river mouth. The concoction of smells that arise (especially in the evenings/after rain) would drive me up the wall! :P - like it did when I was staying near the horse-racing/turf club. Every night! No kidding!
River mouth...

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter