Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday

Back at work.

Tuesdays are always the same:

  • An early morning.
  • Weekly meeting with pastor and Val (another ministry staff) till noon - it's somewhat an accountability meeting + sharing-our-personal-needs + prayer meet mixed into one.
  • Working on the weekly Sunday bulletin.
  • Checking on certain other stuff.
  • A late lunch, post-office (for me) and quick grocery-shopping - since everything's in Tesco's. (Sometimes I try organizing my laundry if I have the time)
  • Then back to work again.
I think recently, God has been convicting me 'bout my lack of self-discipline in some areas. I think I ought to start with... waking up in the mornings without wishing that the night was much, much longer.

Ideally I'd like to spring up and out from my bed and cheerfully greet my day. Brush my teeth and shower with my eyes open, instead of closed (sometimes, I do believe I carry on with my last-night's dream while doing those...then I'd stand at the sink for ages). Smile and say, "Praise God! What a great morning!" instead of, "Lord, I feel so lazy..."Goodness, what an embarrassing confession.

God, make me a morning person, please.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter