Monday, March 23, 2009

Worried

I'm worried. 'Bout people. 'Bout things.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh btw... this is completely random. So don't come after me...

My holey bag and holey, falling-apart wallet have been replaced! (Everyone, breathe a sigh of relief... and Pig, don't worry bout the purse already!:))

Bf and I suddenly went shopping at Sunshine Square last night - and he bought me a really nice (and reasonably priced too!) multi-purpose bag that I'd be able to put books in and not feel guilty.

Ok, I'm not that kind of girl who likes to carry tiny bags around, which only can contain my handphone, wallet, tissues and a lipstick or two. I find those tiny bags an easy prey for 'predators', as I have to travel around quite alot and a little too inconvenient... unless I'm going for a dinner outing or evening ball.

I like moderately sized bags. I always carry books in my bag: a book I'm currently reading, so I can read wherever I want; a tiny notebook to jot down stuff and to-do-lists to unclutter my mind; my prayer journal and 2 pens; and a pocket-bible. Then there's always the usual bottle of water, tissues, lip balm, lipstick, eye-drops, wallet, handphone, a little emergency aid, and paraphernalia of keys. Occassionally, I'd stick more stuff in if needed.

I did that with my previous bag (much to Pig's chagrin!)...and the corners of my books, water bottle, pens and keys tore the inside cloth-lining of the bag, which means, there were actually 'no more pockets' inside the bag, since all of them kena ripped open:P I didn't have a budget for a new bag and wallet, so I've been using these for ages... with no complaints. Occassionally, people would gasp at my humble-looking wallet (I'd feel embarrassed, but only for a while) - but nobody except my bf knew about the condition in my bag.

Now, this new one is a marvellous bag, coz its got so many strong organizer-pockets my other bag did not! Not to mention, it looks nice, sporty, neat and not too chunky to lug around as a casual bag... Oh, plus he got me a much-needed wallet too! When I got home last night, I immediately started transferring all my belongings into the new bag and wallet. How exciting! Hehe.

I feel so loved. Thanks, dear!:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha..I'm glad he felt the "pressure" to get your beyond-description-condition-wallet replaced :P Hehehe...

Nah...i'm not so mean on him :P

Happy to know you've got a new bag & purse :) That's really important to us eh? I'm definitely not a small bag person. In fact, a medium size seems very insecured for me. Big..BIG works well for PIG :D kakaka I'm gonna pry into your new baggie on Wed ngek ngek ngek..beware! I'll try to fit myself in *LOLx*

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Gasssp!!! You wanna masuk my bag too ah??? Cannot la... i promised myself not to stretch it beyond its limit again...

tairvlyn said...

so sweet of Ben to get you a brand new bag and purse... :)

hehe...Pig, be nice to the bag... unless u want Ben to buy grace another brand new bag! hehehe. :P:P

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Hahaha... Pig, I will tell you when I am tired of the bag:P Then you can get into it...:P LOL then ben will have to get me a new one...
Just kidding. Sssshhh...

 

Free Blog Counter