Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Waiting

One of those days...when I just don't feel like doing a thing. And yet, I'm all restless and fidgety. Craving for coffee, books and holidays... Feel like doing crazy things too. (We'll leave out trimming my fringe this time, so no worries) For example, repainting my apartment, taking a bus to somewhere on my own just to sik fong, buying myself a potted plant, keeping a big dog in my apartment (I was inspired by Pastor Woo's cantonese dog today! It runs around freely in his house! OK, don't ask me why Cantonese. Ask Pastor. I think if I did keep a dog, it would commit suicide after a while, since there will be nowhere for it to run around...) and splurging on art supplies.

This time of waiting and so many uncertainties are kind of killing me (again), but I think God intends them for my own good. I am learning patience and trust. After all, I'm at least in a much better place than in August/September 2008. Those were probably the hardest months to get through last year, apart from June when I had my med&surg finals. Those months saw me very broken and hopeless indeed. I was glad and thankful for Pig - who sorta helped me get through those times.

Meditating on Psalm 107 today. It is something I always read during waiting seasons like this. Assures me that God is always faithful when we cry out to Him.


I really miss my sisters...Can Singapore come to me?:P (as in instead of me having to go down to Singapore?) Ji? Laura?

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter