Thursday, February 26, 2009

Touched

"Return to your rest, my soul,
for the LORD has been good to you."
(psalm 116:7)

God has been really gracious to me.

A few of my dear friends have been generously and sacrificially putting some contributions towards my study fund recently. (You guys know who you are:) Thank you so, so, so much.)

Today, I received a text from tailo KY (a much beloved brother in Christ, who's currently working at Ipoh GH) at lunchtime. Shocked me it did. (Shocked as in terkejut, ok) Ok, to be fair, he had texted me a few days ago asking me how much I needed, coz he'd contribute to my fund. Very touched, I just told him that I'd be glad and thankful with whatever amount God impressed upon his heart to give. Then I sorta forgot 'bout that - until he texted me back again today, telling me that he had transferred this amount of money into my account...

Overwhelmed, my eyes blurred. I couldn't believe what I saw. I stared at the amount...then I read his text over and over again.

I couldn't help blurting out, "My God..." The amount was of course much more than I could have imagined a person giving. What's more, he's only begun working a few months ago.

God, thank You for tailo. I pray that You would bless him back manifold for so obediently blessing me. Thank You, Lord, for Your love and provisions this far.

I feel rich. In the Lord.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter