Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dinner with Yvonne

Went out for dinner with Yvonne (former housemate back in Dublin and PMC-mate) this evening.

We still make it a point to meet up once in a while to eat together, catch-up and fellowship, even after I left PMC. It's so weird that every time it's time for us to meet up again, we will both be craving for sushi. Hehe - so we guess what? We ate at Gurney Plaza's Sakae Sushi for our 3rd meet-up in a row. Now I feel like I've overloaded myself with sushi this week (since I had sushi on Monday too with Ben and the Cheahs)!

It was a good catch-up session. Yv's sitting for her med, surg and GP finals this June, so she's all stressed out and tired-looking. It was good to see the sushi put a smile on her face again!:P Hehe. Love you, Vonzie!

After dinner was over, and we had parted ways, I went window-shopping at Watson's and Guardian's downstairs. Haha. Now, I'm back home... and about to attend to my laundry.

Can you imagine? It's Friday tomorrow! AGAIN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eehhh..so nice wan! summore turn down my mackers invite today :P I was really looking out for u from opposite k?...tot wanna wave frantically at you :P mana tau.. *patah stim* :P

Hope you're all geared for the weekend..and Monday is coming again!! (good for u only la :P)

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Hahahaha...yeah, thanks Pig.. I m sure u waved very very frantically indeed:P Next time want to go mackers must tell me early in the morning wan... Haha. By 11am, I would have made plans for lunch ady. Hahaha.

 

Free Blog Counter