Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF

Tired, tired, tired.

The evening saw me a little guiltily driving through Macker's Drive-Thru, after work, for curly-fries and Diet Coke. (I was starving, ok! - Brunch and Dinner are too far from one another today.. . Brunch consisted of what I usually have for breakfast - 2 slices of toast with 30%-less-fat olive-oil spread, and Alpen's sugarless muesli with soy-milk... and Macker's is just opposite church!) Upon returning home, I ate 2 pieces of hazelnut-toffee-chocolate from the box Rachel gave me the other day.

*Burp*

OK. And now, I'm supposed to go and exercise. One part of me feels I ought to at least rev up my metabolism for the day and burn some calories. The other part of me, having done another round of hand-wash laundry, feels really unenthusiastic 'bout doing it. All the lame excuses my brain is coming up with, to justify my laziness.

So... to exercise or not?

Maybe, I'll go look at myself in the mirror...and decide!:) And I ain't tellin'.

1 comments:

monsterkeon said...

nice label for this post u got there! hehe get some exercise! :)

 

Free Blog Counter