Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nocturnal musings...

My current mood: Adventurous. Oh-oh.

I'm wondering if I should do something to my hair this holiday. Ok, fyi, I promise I will not do anything else to my fringe. No snip-snipping late in the night, above my kitchen sink. So heave a big sigh of relief, my girlfriends!:P

I'm also thinking of getting myself a new pair of shades. It's been painfully glaring and blinding driving around Penang without these. Especially since it's been crazily hot in the past few weeks or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...give me a heads up whatever u're gonna adventure into with ur hair :P Just remember not to go where no one dares to go :P :P

Grace-Melody Moo said...

haha, Pig. Yeah, will tell u tomorrow if I do anything:P Hahaha.

 

Free Blog Counter