Friday, May 6, 2011

8 more days... TGIF!!!!

...to a much-awaited union...

Terrible neck and back pains greeted me this morning. After yesterday's late, late night - (and so many previous late nights), I am not surprised. Oh let me find my joy and strength in God.

My contextualization paper is so messed up. I have no idea how to remedy it. Plus... I have to present it on Tuesday too!!! *Screams* At times like these, I usually ask myself - "What on earth made you choose such a topic?!? Were you out of your mind?"

But that is me. Always up for a good challenge. I'd better be responsible for my own decisions indeed.

Ben called me last night and made me crack up on one of the boo-boos he made. Apparently my amazing fiance wrongly directed a text message he was supposed to send me (with some endearing terms in it too >.<" - thankfully not much though) to the wrong Grace. And this Grace happens to be our former pastor's wife. Imagine how traumatized Ben was. In a panic-stricken voice, he went: "Pst. J is going to kill me...."

Hahahahaa......so funny.

OK, I'd better get back to my work. How time flies.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter