Thursday, May 12, 2011

2 more days...

...before we make our wedding vows before God and our honored guests.

Honestly, I would take off my hat to any couple who has gone through the major stresses of preparing for their own wedding... and GOSH, wedding coordinators as well. It is really no child's play.

When Dr. Matahari said marriage is one of the top potential sources of psychological stress any person could go through, I laughed and didn't believe him. But I lift my hands in surrender now.

Furthermore, my wedding is supposed to be quite simple and straightforward - I cannot imagine myself in the shoes of those who have to prepare for lavish dinner receptions. I'd have to take a week off before my wedding to relax... or something.

Getting married on the first day of your school holiday was supposed to be cool. But I guess, I conveniently ignored the fact that I'd be stressed out rushing for deadlines at the end of term. Hee hee. Anyway, praise God... that part is over. I've triumphed!:)

Now, I've to figure out how not to look haggard on my big day.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter