Friday, May 13, 2011

1 more day...

What a mix of emotions that is flooding my heart! From nerves to excitement to anxiety to joy to eagerness to fear to etc, etc, etc...

We did a rehearsal in church last night. Ben and I blushed and giggled while Pastor Woo led us through our vows. I hope I won't be geeky on that day. Decos will start tonight. A few of my close seminary girlfriends are giving me a bridal shower. But yes, I still have to be at school till lunch time.

BTW, I'll be starting a new blog pretty soon, after I am married. The blog address is yet to be revealed, coz I have not completed the profile part yet. Haha. My sister, Zoey, designed the face of it, so I am very excited to be blogging there - in the coming new chapter/season of my life. I'm not sure if I will be still keeping to Grace Points. What do you think? :)

Packing for my sleepover tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ace said...

Congratulations Meng Huey! :)

Baker in training said...

Congratz!!

 

Free Blog Counter