Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday

The beginning of a school week. I had issues falling asleep last night (my brain unfortunately went over-time, ruminating on my 1 Corinthians application project and why I could not solve some major problems with it) and so I woke up this morning feeling like my eyes were going to pop out of their sockets! Oh yeah... *Sobs*

I need more quiet time. I have to keep reminding myself that God is really with me all the time, even though I cannot see or feel Him tangibly... and believe... that even when my heart fails, He would strengthen me so that I would be faithful. Yes, more than anything, O God... guard my heart, for it is the well spring of life. Let my heart never cease to hold Your peace and so that my eyes would never cease to see that You are good and faithful. Overwhelm me with the grace You showed Hannah in her distress.

Anyway...

What's next on my wedding prep agenda (for this week)

1. Bulletins
2. See the florist on Friday
3. Bridal house appointment on Friday - to look at our picture album and select floral bouquet designs and car-deco designs...
4. Choose wedding dress on Saturday (well, the last round, I didn't find one that I liked)
5. Submit ROM documents to Rev. Ng - probably tomorrow
6. Send final shout-out to RSVP guests
7. Bank-in money for honeymoon reservation
8. ....

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter