Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday sob-stories...

And the season of Lent begins today. Ash Wednesday.

Been struggling quite a bit with my sermon plans for Joshua 3 and 9. It's been challenging to sleep past 2am for the past few nights - and wake up by 6.30am to get ready for school. Yesterday afternoon, I even fell asleep while drinking Expresso. *Glassy eyed* I went straight to sleep and did not wake up till 2 hours later.

Coincidentally, I misplaced my engagement ring yesterday, while cleaning my room. I still haven't found it, so I am very depressed. *Sobs* Ben comforted me and kept saying that it's OK... but it holds so much sentimental value to me that the thought of it lying alone somewhere (or worse still if it fell down the toilet bowl/into the dustbin) makes me want to bawl.

Oh well... I was momentarily distracted, but I really needed to get back to my sermons today, so I am trying not thinking of my ring. God please help me to stumble upon it quickly... coz I don't think I can bear throwing out my trash till I find it - just in case it has fallen into my dustbin!

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter