Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday

Back to MBTS after a whole week of M.I.A - feasting, shivering in skimpy dresses (don't worry - it wasn't THAT skimpy. The dresses just felt skimpy because the weather was freezing), hanging out with Ben and my friends, traveling and shopping. Mmm... pure bliss.

Boy, the vacation was so good while it lasted. I even began missing school! Now that I am back to school, I feel that my life is moving on. Sooner than I think, I will be leaning on the arm of my dad, walking down the aisle at church, dressed in white and cradling pretty flowers in my hands. And my bridegroom is gonna kiss me in front of the entire church. *squeal* How awesome... :P

I am not even sure how am I to prepare for that day. Honestly. It's like gosh, in 2 months! How time flies.

Today, a thought came to me: I really need to talk to God more. If I don't feel that I can adequately express myself to God verbally, then I should write. Coz I can only have one lifesource - Jesus Christ. Do I spend enough time drawing my life from Him? Am I truly alive today?

Jesus, may my delight in Your goodness
be an everyday affair
Be Thou my strength and portion,
and Your feet, the altar for my cares...

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter