Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday

For the first time, I am not eager for Friday to come. *Glances at watch and wonders if the bloggin' should continue a lil' while more*

Just an update about wedding prep (or anything related to it)...

Yesterday evening, Ben and I went for our final fitting for the photoshoot next week. I tried on all my nice dresses...and to my shock and horror, I've lost enough weight from most parts in the past 2 months so that the dresses could no longer fit on my frame. (What happened to my assets?!???!?) Thankfully, the bridal shop people can alter dresses on the spot! After they put in some stitches here and there, the dresses now look nice on me again. *Phew* :D

It's funny how this works. Usually whenever I want to tone-up or lose some flab to look nice for an upcoming event (say, a prom), it never seems to work! However, whenever I am not particularly looking to lose weight, it always happens somehow. The irony! It happened right before my first pre-wedding photoshoot - whereby I lost weight unintentionally on my Long Lamai mission trip. And guess what? It is happening again before my second pre-wedding photoshoot! Nearly sabotaged my dresses too.

I am still trying to recall what happened in the past 2 months following the first pre-wedding photoshoot. I can only remember that there were alot of feasting - around Christmas, birthday celebrations in November and December, Chinese New Year, my birthday, etc. And I've been watching quite a few movies recently (over the weekends) - which inevitably means popcorn and junkfood. :P So what happened?

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter