Friday, February 18, 2011

T.G.I.F!!!

Yesterday was Chap Goh Mei - the supposedly 'Chinese Valentines' Day'... Ben sent me a picture he had taken of the moon with this message... "Give you a moon, my dear..." :) Sorry if reading this makes you embarrassed. But I thought it was really sweet. Reminds me of the Chinese love song 'Yue Liang dai biao wo de xin...' (The moon represents my heart (my love for you))

Yo, so Friday has finally arrived again! :D I am overjoyed. It has been a tiring, tiring week.

Did not have much time for reflection.

But just yesterday, Pst. Mah said, "Our thoughts are the gateway to our soul..." In other words, our thoughts play a big part in our spiritual well-being - and that is why the Enemy works so hard at sowing doubt, fear and many other kinds of negative seeds in our minds. Reflecting on my thought-patterns for the past year at least, I can see why I am so often emo.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter