Friday, January 14, 2011

Yet another "resolution"

I have decided to spend some time each day revisiting baby Kumar and Clark. LOL. It's a pocket-sized (although too thick to fit into my pocket) book containing the essentials of clinical medicine. Thought since I am now approaching the third year since I graduated from med school, I'd better refresh my knowledge.I have been quite reluctant to do this for some time already... However, yesterday, when I picked up my pocket K&C, and those familiar words I have been ruminating on for quite some years back in med school greeted me... I felt a strange tug in my heart. And then I thought... "Perhaps the anointing is here... Better get into revision before I miss the 'moment'!" Hehe.

So there... I hope to cover the entire book in a year's time... latest.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter