Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday

I've been taking a great liking to Cosway products recently.

I like it that I am able to browse from a catalog, think and plan what to get (in the comfort of my home too!) instead of my usual fickle-minded browsing the aisles and ending up with alot of unnecessary purchases. Plus, I hate how the sales-people just can't leave me to shop in peace. Not only do they tag along while I stroll around the shop. But always, just when I reach out to touch something, they go, "You can try that on..." or "There is a 20% discount for this row..." when a huge "20% discount" card suspends right before my eyes! It's unbelievable! I usually march out of the shop feeling defeated and frustrated.

Thus saith the anti-social introvert... I am honestly not one of those who are naturally gifted to make small-talk with shop-keepers... Silence is golden ...and a rule when I shop alone. Hehe.

Cosway sells alot of interesting gadgets, creams, toiletries, house-hold appliances, supplements and clothes among other stuff. To be entitled for the special discounts all year round, you need to pay a small fee for an annual membership.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter