Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saturday

Road-trip! - around the western coast of Penang.
Road-trip kaki no. 1 - Suan Hui
Road-trip kaki no. 2 - I mean below... Mr. Ben Wong
(FYI: It is not your imagination that two veins are popping out of my forehead. I am not even sure why. Recently, when I smile in pictures, those two veins grin at the camera too. Maybe the skin over my forehead is thinning.)

More pictures to be posted, as soon as Ben uploads the pictures he took with his DSLR!

The weather was gorgeous. Usually, when we go around the Balik Pulau side of the island on a Saturday afternoon, the sun is burning hot. Yesterday however, we were blessed with cool winds and some clouds to hide the sun a bit without clouding out too much sunshine. We started out with laksa and hokkien mee... went up to the fruit farm for fresh juices... took Suan Hui to visit the Tlk Bahang dam and beach, jetty going out to Pantai Kerachut/Monkey Beach, my seminary (MBTS)... and wound up at Gurney Drive for dinner. It was overall a very relaxed afternoon. I enjoyed the guys' fellowship very much.

1 comments:

weelyn said...

ooo...Ben bought a DSLR?

 

Free Blog Counter