Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Medical studies, etc...

I must really thank God for helping me through rheumatology. Thought it was going to be a drag, especially after how I used to always struggle with it back in med school. Surprisingly, I seem to be understanding medicine a lot better now... than I did, back in final med. Concepts which were pretty hazy in my mind then make so much sense now.

I am wondering why NOW... and not before my final exams. Imagine - what if I could regurgitate the stuff I now understand in the face of my examiners three years back. LOL. But then again, Ben suggests that perhaps my brain has matured throughout the years! My memory seems to be improving too - after my nearing-two-years stint at MBTS. Seminary is a good thing, I promise. Even though it comes with a ship-load of assignments and the near-certainty of eye-bags, caffeine-overdose, new reading-glasses, etc. Heh... :)

Truly, praise God for the sudden 'anointing' to study again! Not to mention for the joy I am experiencing while studying. Sigh. It's crazy. God knows why I am doing this. But, I believe that I will understand too someday.

But anyway... it's Tuesday. The week is still young, but time will pass quickly... Let us seize the moment and Carpe diem!

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter