Monday, December 20, 2010

Random pics of the weekend

Ben and I attended the signing of ROM of our friends - Wei Chong and Bee Chin...at the Penang Chinese Assembly Hall...
The cute bridegroom and beautiful bride...

Pardon our pale faces... Ben was recovering from a bout of food poisoning and flu...had a stiff neck too.. As for me, I am not an early-morning person. I have great difficulties dragging myself out of bed in the mornings... and that morning was not an exception! :D

Had fun putting up the Christmas tree and its lights on Saturday night...


Went to Queensbay Mall on Sunday afternoon - for lunch and to shop for Christmas pressies... the traffic congestion was SOOOOOO crazy!!! But I am proud to say that Ben and I persevered... and after about half an hour, we got inside the building! Parked our car and headed to Queens Market to feed our growling tummies...

Tom yam fried rice

The redbean 'ham chim peng' we had at Queens Market before shopping for Christmas pressies...


At our CG Christmas dinner... (More pics of our dinner in another post)

1 comments:

sophia said...

Soon that pretty bride will be you! ;-)

 

Free Blog Counter