Thursday, December 23, 2010

Of air-bound dreams...

Had an awesome dream last night. Actually I had a few similar ones before - of myself dancing alone on a large carpet, like I used to as a gymnast. In my dreams, it is always perfectly clean lines, perfect execution of leaps, perfect landing, perfect posture, perfect technique... and the parts I like the most are when I leap and fly into the air. Coz I stay air-bound for at least 2 seconds and feel extremely light and FREE!!!But one funny thing about these dreams is: I am nearly always being watched by an audience... and yet, I never seem to have anything much on. It's comfy that way. I am never ashamed. Never condemned. The graceful expression of emotions in the dance - is beyond me. I could dance like that forever and ever. Every inch of my body is stretched and poised to create the most beautiful silhouettes that amaze even myself. Truly, I'd love to dance again. Perhaps not gymnastics or ballet. I did take modern jazz lessons when I was in college. I'd love to explore that again... Perhaps after I am married. I hardly have money to do things like that now! LOL.But...then again... If anyone can tell me why I dream such dreams, I'd be very grateful.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter