Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend...

Friday: (ignore the weird smile on my face) - had Western Food at Fettes Park with my most favorite person... My verdict? GOOD FOOD. Awesome time of fellowship too. Ben and I wound up in Gurney Plaza after dinner... to watch Battle of the Assassins... I liked the movie very much.

Saturday: Worship practice in the morning with Peky and the team, lunched at Swatow Lane, had intense preparation for Bible Study in the afternoon (for Ben)...I did some of my assignments...

Sunday: This was me grinning in between 2nd service and 3rd service. It was a very busy day. I was serving in both services...and Ben in the 3rd service.

My poor dear... he was sick...Awww. Saw the doctor on Saturday night, after Bible-study (which he did a great job on btw! Praise God for all wisdom and guidance... and his dedication to serve the King of kings... Really inspired me...) and supper. Practically dragged himself home after that with chills and body-aches... :( So glad he was better after a good night's sleep... and he did not have to look for someone to take his place for duties in the 3rd service.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter