Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One more down...

Bye-bye, Church History Paper...

While I did learn alot putting you together, I am so glad that we are both ready to go our separate ways now...


It's hello to 'Children and Spirituality' paper next...

I am taking one deadline at a time... so ha-ha, I'm not sure how many assignments I have left till the end of 2010. Not interested to know too.

Gosh, the end of the year is near? And Christmas too? Well...It seems like just yesterday when Ben's parents put presents under the family Christmas tree... and we eagerly opened our presents after church ...on Christmas Day. It was also the very first time the parents were truly celebrating the birth of the Savior instead of just putting up the tree and giving us gifts for the sake of festivities! Christmas was indeed a beautiful and meaningful event for our family last year.

Also, for Ben and myself, we were in Malacca and KL during the last week of the year. Walked around so much that I actually lost weight while eating all the yummy Nyonya food and pineapple tarts... *mmmmm*

*Sweet memories*

...and my dear's birthday is coming up too... :) ~ I still have no idea what to do for him... so I'll have to start thinking now.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter