Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Being watchful

I am in need of a spiritual retreat. Like for real. Some good books, lots of undistracted time with the Lord and solitude. Preferably not in Penang.Burnt out and sien. It happens. Perfectionists like me are a little more vulnerable to its effects. People who have had a history of EDs too. Here I am not saying that I am still not over with my EDs. But, just like a former alcoholic who has long ago put away his bottles, it is always wise to watch out for possible triggers and watch yourself carefully - so that you don't give yourself any chance of falling! I am aware and sure that given the 'right' conditions, it is possible for me to swing back into a wrong kind of relationship with food... just for that perceived sense of control over my own life.
Gotta learn to chill the right way.

Keeping myself at home after school... just in case I make some impulsive buys or binge on unhealthy food... :P ~ In such a mood, anything is possible. Prevention is better than cure!
So let's make it apartment-cleaning day today.

Glad that Ben will take me out for dinner tonight... I'd be happy, even if it's hawker food.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter