Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend photos...

Went to Singapore to attend a seminar organized by Grace Baptist Church's women ministry on Saturday. God really provided all I needed for this trip... exceedingly and abundantly more than I could ask or imagine... I flew to Singapore from Penang on Friday...and back to Penang yesterday.

The venue of the conference - Holiday Inn Atrium on Outram Road.

Me - do I look the picture of contentment or what? :P (The eyebags and dark eye-rings are from last week's sleep deprivation)
The theme of the seminar - 'The Beauty of True Contentment' - a very timely seminar to attend... I could feel God do an 'open surgery' on my heart.
Waiting for the seminar to start...

During one of the 'break-out' sessions... Me reflecting on my discontentments in life... :/
The ladies in my room, during Bible study...
The MC of the seminar... I really liked her. Unfortunately, I don't have good pictures of the speaker of our seminar.
Met up with Natalie for dinner at 'The Soup Spoon' at VivoCity Mall... :) One of the highlights of my trip.
Went to church (T.O.C) on Sunday morning...
Before service started... We went early, coz Ji had a worship practice in the morning...and I didn't want to get um... left behind... coz I am not familiar with MacPherson's area...

Here is my beautiful Laura jie... with hubby, Ewan korkor... and their baby girl, Hannah Grace...who is a few weeks old. The last time I came to Singapore in June, jie was doing night-cycling with us...and Hannah Grace, snuggly-wuggly in jie's belly!!!

The beautiful little princess... *heart melts* Hannah, Aunty Grace loves you very, very, very much!!! :) May you grow up to be a godly woman like your mummy... and have the wisdom of your daddy...

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter