Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sunday evening : Dave's Deli, Queensbay - with Ben...

A little back-tracking... I know. We were at Queensbay on Sunday evening (after watching a movie with Ben's parents)...
Had dinner at Dave's Deli...It was a long wait for our food to arrive at the table.
My beef lasagne came first...


It was YUMMMMM!!!!


Ben's roast chicken finally arrived too...after 20 minutes of waiting. *Phew*

I think he was saying grace :P and I am sure he was thankful...even though he looked so sad.
*Open your mouth please...*
The food was so good (or more like we were SO HUNGRY), that we emptied our plates...

2 comments:

Nattie. said...

Aww.. nice that you managed to spend some quality time with Ben - along with some yummy food! x) xoxo

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Yeah! :D I need more quality time and quality food XD

 

Free Blog Counter