Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday

I've got my "sunscreen-seasons". After those seasons are over, I couldn't care less. No, don't scare me with unsightly tan-lines stories, skin-cancer, premature skin-aging and freckles. I know all these things. But when I'm out of my "sunscreen-seasons", I AM out.

Coz, I don't wanna say this: Sunscreen costs a bomb. But I'll admit it now. I feel the pinch everytime my skin-care products zero...and I have to spend money buying new tubs of face-cream.

Clothes, which are not worn out on the streets by a dozen other girls - or at least the clothes I really like (artsy-fartsy prints, casual dresses in cute boutiques and random stuff from elegant shops) are kinda expensive too. I always have my love-hate affairs with the Sales... On one hand, these eye-catching labels of '50% discount' and '70% discount' entice me... on the other hand, I often end up going home empty-handed. Grrrr.... And some people gasp in disbelief... "But Grace, 70% discount... very cheap already! It's the perfect opportunity to get that x.x.x.x.x you've always wanted to get!" Guys...you are NOT helping me!

Good quality make-up... not even the famous brands endorsed by celebrities and K-pop artists... costs much. And one thing I cannot stand = using expired skin-care products and make-up.

Boy... am I glad that beauty is not skin deep!

If you haven't guessed... I went shopping today. After I brought my car to service.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter