Sunday, July 11, 2010

Looking forward to missions...

Once again... it's glaring out there. Another hot, sunny day.

This...is one of my last weekends here in Penang... before I fly off to Poland. In a way, I need this change of environment. I am quite the nomad. Stay too long in one place (this pertaining to a given location)... and I'll feel trapped - more so if I am pretty much alone. Especially so if it has been a challenging, exhausting season.

Eeeks... Does that sound like I like to run away?

No worries, folks. I'll be back! In slightly more than a month's time... Coz regardless of the fact that I've grown tired of Penang (for the time being), I look forward to seeing some of my dearest friends back here, again...And more than anything, to be reunited with my dearest of dears... :)

However, this isn't exactly a holiday - although I do get the bonus of visiting my sister in UK right after work is over... I've got loads of work waiting for me in Poland and loads of work waiting for me back here in Penang. BUT... yes, but... I am looking forward to work! :D Sounds a little crazy, but it's true.

I had a strange dream yesterday. A brother was telling me, "I think you should go on the Doulos!" That was random!

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter