Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Poland

The internet connection has been pretty slow at the Warsaw Baptist Theological Seminary...coz my school is in the forest... full of tall, tall trees..

But I am alive and kicking... They are feeding us pretty well too... So I think I am more than alive. Haha! In a sense. Lots of fresh air and time with God too.

So far, it's been classes and classes... and preparing for worship.

I am missing Ben more than ever...coz our communication lines are even worse now that I am in a different country. Boo hoo. And the time-zones are confusing me even more...

1 comments:

Pig said...

Wow.. WOW.. i can't get my eyes off the plate of buns and loads of cold cuts and cheese!! *salivating*

Initially I thought you wont even have any internet connection. But I'm glad we can still get updates from you :) You'll be fine soon when you get real busy ya. Keep us posted!

 

Free Blog Counter