Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Farewell lunch :) ~

After I bade farewell to Louise and Wei Nin yesterday... today, someone bade farewell to me :D

My dear friend, Ai Hua, graciously made me a farewell lunch this afternoon at her place... to mark the end of my studying-phase of STCM at MBTS... hehe... as well as to catch-up before I do my missions practicum...and be the missionary to Poland. Hehe... And she, to Taiwan.
She had put together the ingredients for Gyoza (Japanese Dumplings) and simple sushi (I am such a sucker for sushi)... cooked a whole pot of hearty soup (with sweetcorn from Cameron Highlands - it was really good!!!)... and tossed us some salad. It was really fun - coz yours truly had the honor of filling up the dumplings and sweet beancurd pockets... Yummy yum, yum...

Awww...thanks, dear! Itadakimasu!!!! :)

It was really a big meal... although the pics don't show the real size of the sushi's (they were gigantic!!) and real amount of food we ate... :P Both of us were so bloated after we finished eating. Even Ai Hua, who usually eats way more rice than I do in school, couldn't finish her salad in the end! (But I did!!! Yay!) We yakked and yakked and yakked till past 4pm too. It was a good time of catching up...and girl-talking mostly about our wonderful boyfriends... :P

Just finished my Skype session with Ben... Alas, I won't get to meet him when he gets back next week, but let me persevere. One month plus down... Just one-and-a-half-month more to go! *Huff, puff*

2 comments:

weelyn said...

when exactly are you leaving for Poland, dear?

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Hey WL, leaving for KL tomo... and Poland on Saturday :)

 

Free Blog Counter