Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lunch + Coffee with Sau Chan and the two new doctors @ Hongkie Kopitiam

New Dr. #1 - Louise...
New Dr. #2 - Wei Nin (opening Sau Chan's farewell gift to her)
Louise and Wei Nin...and their coffees.... We will miss you both greatly indeed... :')

Sau Chan and I - and our coffees... (This is random...LOL. But I think I can see some of the 'Hakka-ness' springing up in my face, somewhere.... coz I do spot some resemblance to my grandma :P)
My wacky fried brinjal + fried fish + fried rice... *_* eeerrrrks... mmm hau sit!!! >.<' I appreciated the chilli sambal thingy though :)
SC and me... her food looked so much more appetizing...
Group picture... although it is very blur :) - But good thing Sau Chan's and Louise's camera had quite OK shots... will steal from them later...

1 comments:

weelyn said...

aww...such a sweet gathering...
will definitely miss our dear sisters, Dr Louise & Dr Wei Nin!

 

Free Blog Counter