Saturday, July 24, 2010

Friday... Friday... Friday....

Phew... our late-night meeting... was still on-going when the picture was taken... (part of our whole team in the pic above)... Right after it ended, I bolted upstairs to release some...um, steam... Haha.

We are now sitting in the dining room, at our usual internet corner... eating Ruth's Cashew biscuits, chocolate and drinking tea... and as for me, I am also trying to blog.

A meaningful day on the whole. I feel like God has been speaking to me. I just need some thinking time to straighten out some kinks in my thoughts. Went jogging in the evening just for some exercise... We jogged out to the grocery shop. I bought fruits. Tomorrow's a rest day. 6 of us will go around Warsaw visiting some tourist attractions... :) *Excited*

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter