Thursday, June 10, 2010

Week 1 of my 'engaged' life...

Quite a challenging week I must say...

It happens to be week 1 of school, week 1 of wrestling through my assignments due this few months and week 1 of Ben-in-the-States. I am sure glad that I am still coping OK... even it tends to be a little lonely around the weekends. (I am also not sure how my CG-leading will go this Saturday - coz I am replacing Ben.) I am always excited for our Skype sessions even though the connection in my house is bad half of the time...the speakers sometimes make his voice sound raspy and his breathing sound like Darth Vader from the Star Wars... =S *scary*

We try to limit the phone-calls... because while they are luxurious (and we can talk to one another properly without saying, "Huh? Pardon?" all the time), they cost a bomb. The other day I called him in his hotel room, and we chatted for a good half-an-hour before he went to work. Today, he gave me a pleasant surprise... I received a call from him while I was doing my community duty in school. Short one, but nevertheless precious. I miss you, dear!

Praise God for all joy, grace and strength.

To my lil' sister, thank you, Zoey... for keeping me company (on Skype-chat) sometimes, when I am oh, so lonely. I look forward to our short sisters-trip in August to one 'Enid Blyton' place when I meet you in England!

We've started discussing on wedding preps. Nothing has been firmed down yet... So please do keep us in prayer.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter