Monday, June 7, 2010

Raining...

It's raining... it's pouring... it's really RAINING!

I cannot remember when was the last time Penang rained like this... It has been raining on and off the whole day already!

No wonder the durian season is here. It's the beginning of the rainy season!

Anyway...

I am seriously drowning from Exodus overdose. There is just so much data to grapple with when it comes to arguing for the historicity of the Exodus event in the Bible... Interesting and engaging, but ...oh, oh, my poor head! :(

On top of the Exodus paper, I have to prepare to lead worship in chapel on Tuesday. So unprepared. @_@'

Well... looking on the bright side of things...

I am thankful that Ben has reached San Francisco safely... even though that poor guy is jet-lagged! Thank God for Skype... I was able to chat to him for a good while, before I resumed work.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter