Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Monday.... OFF-DAY!!!

*Pardon the mess in my room...* I need to do major spring-cleaning...

Finally, an off-day after 2 weeks of intensives... Monday-Sunday-work kind of thing. *Phew* Since I felt a little anti-social, I spent the whole day alone... and enjoyed it. I felt like my own best friend... after God, of course!

Let's see... I slept in (it rained all through the night...and the whole day... so my bed felt extra snuggly-wuggly...), went out for lunch, had coffee with God in the afternoon, watched a movie at Queensbay Mall on my own for the very first time since I returned from Dublin, came back... did a little exercise while watching TV (hee hee)... and then I skyped with Ben. *heart feels warm* Felt like my off-day was well-spent indeed.

The 'Karate Kid' movie was great! Not many people were in the hall I was in (since it's a week day). I munched on potato chips throughout the movie. Had some flashbacks of myself back in Dublin - when I used to watch movies at UGC alone on Saturday afternoons when I wasn't teaching the kids piano/ doing stuff at church/ hanging out at the harbour, etc ...I'd eat salted popcorn (I don't know why the popcorn in Dublin was salty instead of sweet - and caramel popcorn cost a bomb!) or nachos with cheese dips while watching the movie... and then after the movie was over, I'd have to walk through a dark alley (somewhere in Dublin 1) to get to the bus-stop... Since it was so dark, I'd always pray very, very hard...

*a nolstalgic moment*

Anyway, I always feel very blessed that God had arranged for me to enjoy those few years in Dublin (sometimes, I just wish I could go back there @_@)... but I know that the best has yet to come!:) ~ coz I am going to spend many years after this, wherever I am (in Malaysia or out of Malaysia), with the man I love the most.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I like your final sentence! :P

 

Free Blog Counter