Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday

7.00am. 24 hours of no sleep.

I have been up the whole night trying to revamp my Exodus paper... *woozy and groggy*... and I don't think I am making much progress! *_* I am not even content to leave the paper the way it is - because both Dr. Rosalind and Mr. Wong KC commented on the ick-ies in my last draft... and while Mr. WKC said I don't have to re-do the whole paper if I don't want to, I know he secretly hopes that I will make all the necessary changes and hand up a kick-ass paper :P ~ and therefore, I have no way of escape...issshhhh! Why did I bother going to see him about my paper? If I didn't know my mistakes, I wouldn't have tried to unravel the 'strings' of my paper... Ignorance is bliss, you know... *Just a little regret*

... I need breakfast... and to pack my bags...

Let's hope things will be better when I sniff some of the Penang air... catch up on some zzz's in the 4-hours bus journey... and be caught up in someone's big, big hug...

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter