Friday, June 18, 2010

End of 'Childhood and Spirituality' course...

Eunice (from Penang) and Am (from Chiang Mai)
Vandek (frm. Cambodia)
Heidy from Papua... Vandek reading his 'dear God' reflection... and Dr. Rosalind (our lecturer)
Im (Cambodia), Heidy, Maurice (frm Miri) and Eunice
me and Gauri (frm Canning Garden Methodist Church, Ipoh)

(note to self: I need a hair-cut! ~ and NO, NO, NO layers or funny fringe this time, please... )

Anyway...it was one of the best classes I have taken so far. Praise God for Dr. Rosalind (really appreciate all her hard work and creativity in making the course so informative, interesting and excellent)... and the rest of my classmates who made it happen!

I am thanking God that although this week was really challenging and I was pretty emo, He still blessed me with the opportunity to attend this course... For all its intensiveness and the long hours, I do hope that I will somehow be able to apply the stuff I have learnt to ministry in the future - church, community or even in my own family.

Next on my assignments list... Mrs. Marsha Lawson's pastoral counseling assignments... and Dr. Vincent Ooi's OTS2 exegesis paper @_@... I also need to start preparing for the Poland mission trip... can't believe - It's NEXT MONTH!!!

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter