Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend's over

Can I fly without wings?

Had a great weekend... Took a break off my studies (it was starting to turn a little oppressive)...

...and spent time doing CG-related things, read a good book, watched 'The Clash of the Titans' (absolutely loved it because it reminds of all the Greek Mythology I read before - and despite the reviews I've heard, I thought the movie was fantastic), ate till I grew round, spent time with Ben, MYF on Sunday, and I slept whenever I could. *Stretches and yawns*

This week, it's back to work and I need to go back to a healthier diet with good exercise.

Sorry if I have been boring you to death with my posts recently. I thought I'd keep most of my recent thoughts private (I'd probably bore you somemore with all my issues anyway)...my friends have been extremely busy too....then again, I've been crazy-busy, cranky from the lack of sleep (< 5 hours of sleep/night), and my life has been revolving around my studies. Work. It feels like I've been writing paper after paper, non-stop (so yuck)... deprived of quality time with the Lord... and yes, I am growing side-ways from the want of exercise. Sigh.

But oh well... let's hope I will emerge victoriously out of all these... and by God's grace, I believe I will.

2 comments:

sophia said...

You will survive, my dear!

And love that pic...who took it?

Grace-Melody Moo said...

thanks dear! Ben took the picture.

 

Free Blog Counter