Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday

Mid-week blues. I am so in need of God. Drained....

Gulp. *Meooowwww* Help!

...In need of all the strength I can get to juggle my studies, ministry work (seriously all that backlog...) and relationship. I'm just too burdened and overwhelmed for words.

Please don't sermonize me if you can :P (I know you mean well. But I actually know what I need to do and don't exactly need a reminder or a solution for my sad, sad situation)... but I'd appreciate if you kept me in prayer. And any words of comfort/encouragement would be greatly welcomed.

Anyway...

Today, I went to Tesco's to look for Printer Ink. I was appalled that they have not been bringing stock in for ages already. Can you imagine what would have happened if my printer ran out of ink yesterday, while I tengah-tengah printing out my project? I would have driven to Tesco's late at night, only to find out that there is no stock for the kind of cartridge ink I use. Ah, thank God indeed... that there was just sufficient ink to print out the papers!

Laterzzz....

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter