Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday

I am feeling deep blue. Deep blue like the deep sea...

This term, many things seem to make me emo and unhappy somehow. I am not depressed for no reason, ok. I DON'T have major depressive disorder, haha. So Louise, I don't think I fit into the DCM-IV criteria for that.

What cheered me up today was the sight of the yellow flowers which had fallen from the trees (thanks to the wind and rain last night and this morning) paving the main roads with a wholesome golden yellow. Pretty!:) I gave contented sighs while driving my car along those roads while being pelted with yet more yellow flowers fluttering down from the bushy green trees. Ah, the bliss.

Saw Dr. L for my BI corrections. So sienz :( ~ what an unfavorite subject. O God, let me faithfully endure till the end.

NT Survey I classes commenced today.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter