Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday

Push me an empty tic-tac-toe grid anytime in class... and I'll fill in a nought or a cross.

You wouldn't expect that of me, would you? :P

It may surprise you that I watch TV sometimes...when I am bored. Even if it is Desperate Housewives. It doesn't mean that I agree with all the values. I don't. But it is an interesting drama-serial. It helps me understand women - the hearts of mothers and wives...and of course, um, the seductress. The women I want to reach out to. Plus, it helps me understand myself better too - as a woman.

I love the Discovery/National Geographic/Animal planet channels alot btw.

I listen to the radio. Yes, I do not agree with many of the things sung about in the songs - especially regarding love or extra-marital sex. But they help me understand the cultures of today - so that I can relate a little more to the youths. And of course, I always admire talent and good musical compositions/arrangements.

Yes, I don't only listen to classical, jazz and Christian music.

I read secular, girly magazines (not gossip ones though) which include Female, CLEO, Women's Weekly, etc. Again, I do not condone simply all the advice given in their glossy pages ... but it doesn't mean that such magazines cannot provide good solutions and tips (beauty-, health-, medical-, relationship-, and etc-related), news, great general knowledge (oh no kidding... evidence-based ones too), good recipes, housekeeping helps, etc.

Of course, there are no substitutes for good books! :)

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter