Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This year...

...has been stretching me like a rubber band - and will continue to stretch me... so much so that I don't think I will ever return to my original shape after this. I guess it's supposed to be a good thing, in this context.I still have got alot of deadlines to meet this term... right until the last day of the semester (14/5/2010) - there's slightly more than 3 weeks of bertungkus-lumus to go.... but nothing beats the JOY of knowing that I've got a 3-weeks break after that... before we head on to the CRAZY intensive-ness of STCM term. (Won't think of that now...8.00am-5.00pm classes everyday of the week? Crazy.) Cameron Highlands, KL and Singapore...here I come!!!

You know what? I will shout my lungs out on the 14th of May... just to release all the pent-up tensions of the term...

Ben and I will celebrate yet another anniversary on the 15th of May :) The year ahead is gonna usher in loads of new challenges for the both of us... including more than 3 months (cumulatively) of apart-ness thanks to his work trip to US and my mission trip to Europe/Poland *snifff*... and our mission trip into the jungle of Sarawak together with the rest of the Penan team - just to mention a few. It has been a beautiful year of courtship behind us...not without its difficulties of course. Must really praise God that this year is much better than the year before! He has answered many of our prayers, grown the both of us through our pains, tears and struggles - individually and as a couple, helped us to straighten out many issues (many more to straighten out still... realistically speaking!) and given us the joy of serving Him together...in many ways. It has been both fun and inspiring. Thank You, Lord.

Definitely looking forward to an even better year ahead.... and many many many more to come! :)

Definitely looking forward to WTR next weekend... even though there is a possibility I will have to bring my homework along to Copthorne Orchid that weekend. And my room-mate, Pig, is now sick! Poor thing. Let's hope she quickly recovers by this week.

1 comments:

Ee Ling said...

2 more weeks jie jie...then enjoy your WELL-DESERVED break!!! =)

 

Free Blog Counter