Thursday, April 1, 2010

Recharged...

Was at church for MLM-training this evening.

It was so good... as always. Gives me a balanced view of things - between the pastoral ministry and evangelism/missions, church ministry and marketplace ministry, servant role and leadership role, etc. I have to say that it's a nice supplement to my seminary equipping. It always challenges me afresh to live my life with purpose too.

I've been working on a song for the Leadership Summit in April... The song took shape by God's grace about 3 weeks ago. After showing it to Pst. R the other day, I was advised to change 2 lines of the song. He specified what he wanted me to put in. For the longest 2 weeks, I had no idea how to fit the words to the original tune of the song. All in all, it was rather humbling. I was quite ready to give up on the task :P

However, I wanna praise God that He provided me a solution TODAY! Just now, I sat behind one lady pastor at MLM (I can't remember her name!)...and my eyes happened to fall on the words on her T-shirt. Actually, they were from a verse from the Bible (Book of Isaiah)... Some of the words were sort of highlighted - and I realized that they helped me to tie in Pst. R's words nicely with the tune of the song! :) Perfecto! Got me humming softly and smiling to myself for the rest of the class - after that light-bulb moment!

Thank You, Lord for making her sit in front of me today.

I'm feeling much better today somehow - after last night's good sleep, God's comfort and a hug from Ben.

Thank you all for praying for me!

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter