Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

We had Good Friday service in MBTS chapel today. It was a simple, solemn and yet beautiful event. Today, more than 2000 years ago, Jesus was crucified on the cross for our sins. Our brothers and sisters partook of the Lord's Supper together and remembered Him - the reason we've given our lives to serve.

Took some time to reflect on my walk with God today. I desire and need more. More intimacy, less inconsistencies. More faithfulness on my side, less complacency. More of Him, less of me. More obedience, less procrastination. More love for others, less selfishness and anger. More contentment, less of my bad emotional habits. More patience, less complaints. More joy and a bigger bundle of smiles for others - as God has first rejoiced over me with shouts of joy. (Zeph 3:17)

More victory, less defeat. A life, utterly soaked in the presence of God.

In Christ alone.

Yea, Lord. Draw me close to You.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter