Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday

Woke up very anxious today somehow...but praying in the car on my way to school afforded much comfort.

Anyway...

Today turned out to be a better day. Golly-schmolly! I am even ready for homework...

I got lost in church history class today. It was too wordy for words (ironic huh?), not visually-stimulating in anyway (sorry...but I am one who needs pictures/music for better mental stimulation)... and I kept drifting into what Ai Hua called, 'the faraway planet'. Of course I felt bad :P I didn't go to sleep but I started staring cross-eyed at our lecturer...the rest is history. Drank like a camel too, because of the hot weather and my burnt tongue (scalded it on Friday night) - and consequently, I kept running to the bathrooms in between classes.

Btw, Church history MCQs + essay exam is NEXT WEEK!!! @_@'

There were just too many things on my mind today - including a whole To-do-list AND how to transfer funds to my dad so that he would be able to get my plane tickets for Poland mission trip in time (by tomorrow). Now that it's all over, I heave a sigh of relief. Ah, praise God! Time to work on saving up for the rest of the trip. I still have got alot more to go, but I believe that God's provisions will come in soon.

Ben and I tried wall-papering one of the pillars in my house over the long weekend - and it turned out pretty nice! I wouldn't have agreed to wall-paper the other pillar if the result hadn't turned out as well as it had :) coz it is actually so tedious! Perhaps there's a better way of doing it - but oh well, there's a first for everything. We'll learn from our mistakes.

2 comments:

sophia said...

church history...so I guess you'll be learning abt how denominations were formed and stuff? Sounds so interesting! But for me, I drift off into a faraway planet as soon as the class goes over an hour. That's my limit!

mozozozo said...

wallpaper the pillar?? wow...what pattern u all chose for it? I've been drifting into faraway planets a lot lately...thx 2 d stuff i hv 2 read 4 research =(

 

Free Blog Counter